Addition of the MSV
Exergen adds the MSV addition to its AutoSmart IRt/c product line focussed on cleverly enhancing accuracy
WATERTOWN, Mass., ZIJTAART, the Netherlands — June 21, 2022 - CleverIR (formerly named Exergen Global) today announced the MSV edition as its latest addition to its extensive AutoSmart IRt/c family line which already consists of a broad family line of 11 AutoSmart IRt/c sensors. The AutoSmart Transmitter is unique as it is the first transmitter in the world capable of fully calibrating Exergen IRt/c sensors whilst providing unprecedented accuracy of 0,1°C or 0.2°F by custom calibration over a very specific range. This results in two unique advantages:
- an accuracy that is 10 times better than standards on infrared sensors with the same output,
- a repeatability error of ± 0,01 °C, therefore saving costs and time
The AutoSmart IRt/c processes the mV signal from any IRt/c or Micro IRt/c model, linearizes the signal and gives an analog output signal (4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V). You can choose from two global-standard current outputs: 4-20 mA, 0-20mA, or three global-standard current outputs: 0-10V, 0-5V, and 0-1V. No impedance, leakage current, or linearity problems to worry about. OEM’s and system integrators can choose from a range of 0-100°C (32-212°F) or 0-250°C (32-482°F) target temperature. They can automatically calibrate AutoSmart Transmitter sensors themselves, so calibration can take place at the manufacturing site and take into account environmental factors, such as ambient temperature. AutoSmart IRt/c sensors can be calibrated automatically by OEMs using a USB connector, software and a heat source. Also custom calibrations are offered.
Specification of the AutoSmart MSV
- Output 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA
- Field of view (FOV) 10° (1:2) approx.
- Repeatability error 0,1% full scale
- Interchangeability ±1,5% full scale
- Resolution approx. 0,1°C (0.2°F)
- Weight approx. 30g WITH cable, transmitter approx. 50g
- Housing: stainless steel, hermetically sealed, exceeds NEMA 4x, IP67
- Emissivity setting: 0.90
- Small size sensor